18.104.22.168 evaluate risks of using cloud technologies
Cloud Computing Tutorial for Beginners
Cloud computing is the on-demand availability of computer system resources, especially data storage and computing power, without direct active management by the user.
Advantages of cloud computing:
- High flexible
- Ease scalable
- Teams can collaborate from widespread locations
- Automatic software updates
- Rapid implementation
- Data can be accessed and share anywhere over the Internet
Types of cloud computing
- Software as a service (SaaS) is the delivery of fully functional products to end users.
- Platform as a service (PaaS) is somewhere in between, giving developers the building blocks to create apps while freeing them from tedious back-end concerns.
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provides secure network and storage capacity to system administrators.