In our days biometrics is becoming the more popular form of authentication to get access to restricted computer systems.
Biometric security makes use of unique physical characteristics to identify people when they are using a computer system.
To achieve this, a person is uniquely identified by examining one or more biological traits.
This can be instead of, or in conjunction with, a traditional password or PIN-code.
Characteristics for biometric authentication can include:
- Physical characteristics:
- Behavioral characteristics:
In recent years biometrics has become an increasingly feasible solution:
The identification process of biometrics:
1. Explain the term "biometrics".
2. Name two physical and two behavioral characteristics.
3. Describe the benefits of using fingerprints on a smartphone.
Ex. 1 (Prepared by Alikhan, Akniyet and Takhmina, grade 12, group 1, 2021)
|Просмотров: 28 | ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|